Tuesday, July 21, 2009

i "NEED YOU" so badly!!!!!!

i "Need You" CLOUD
!!!!!
argh.....
argh........
i NEED YOU so badly lah!!!!
i'm so down,
i'm so moody,
seriously....
i'm so down & moody today!!!!
bcoz of my homework....
argh....
i wan to shout,
i wan to give up my homework,
i nid 1 who can really cheer me up now,
& i oly wan YOU to chat wit me....
yes...
is oly YOU,DEAR^^
i really wan u to chat wit me lah!!!!
pls......
when u oly wan to chat bek wit me???
when??
when????
tell me!!!!
argh.........
i going to MAD soon....
stress...
down......
moody......
T.T
homework....homework....
finally i can feel the intensit & toughness of it....
arghh....
but don worry i wont give up so easy^^
coz i know u always support me despite u never chat wit me,
i can feel it...
i can feel soul is surrounding me,
hahaha...
but seriously...
no joke,
no kidding here...
i really wan YOU to chat wit me,
seriously!!!
coz YOU are the only 1 who can really cheer me up
^^
i'll be patient...
hope YOU saw my blog,
i'll be waiting for YOU
"DEAR CLOUD CHAN"
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment